Inspire works with groups on a 'tailor-made' basis - we do not have fixed packages or trips that you can join. Instead we work with you and our overseas partners to decide which project is best for you, your group and our partners overseas.
We can then add-on any extras you want - such as safaris or trekking.
We guarantee that we will provide you with a clear and detailed breakdown of all our costs but as a rough guide a 2 week trip including a 2 day safari at the end for a team of 16 usually costs approx. £2,400-£2,600pp inc flights.
What is included?
We run our trips on an 'all-inclusive' basis. This means the price we give you includes:
- All food
- Any activities included in the itinerary
- In-country airport transfers
- 24 hour support from the UK during the trip
- Pre-trip information packs
- Pre-departure training/educational support programme
- Professional management of the trip
- Two qualified leaders with experience appropriate to your trip with the team 24 hours a day
- Local field guide/programme officer from your charity partner
- Two teacher places to provide pastoral support
- Full risk assessment and provision of clear and open safety and operational procedures
- Flights (unless you prefer to book your own)
- Blogsite for duration of trip
- Final Trip Report and Feedback Summary
- ATOL Protection No. 6382
What is excluded?
- Personal Travel & Medical Insurance (this can easily be included if requested)
- Visas (where required)
- Personal Vaccinations
- Spending Money (on average team members should only need around £50)
- Charitable Donation
Donation to your charity partner
In addition to the trip cost, Inspire's partner charities also request a donation to cover the cost of the project your team will complete. Typically this is £250pp.
All groups are allocated a specific project which they alone are asked to fundraise for. The donation amount requested directly relates to the cost needs for that project. The money raised is used to complete this project during the team’s time overseas and covers all material costs, local labour and staff time to get the project completed. We also include an amount which goes towards the on-going upkeep and maintenance of the project. Teams are told their project at the beginning of the trip process, so they can fundraise specifically for this project.
Inspire believe that you deserve to know exactly where and what any charitable donation you raise is used for. For this reason, we ask you to make your charitable donations for your project directly to the charity partner. We do not take a cut of any charitable donations, but we work closely with our charity partners to ensure your donations are used for your project and on-going support for the work of the charity in that area. Each of our charity partners is personally vetted by one of Inspire's Directors both in the UK and at their project sites overseas.
Inspire strongly encourages all our groups and participants to consider fundraising for your trip cost as well as your project donations.
Project donations are paid separately to our charitable partners and as such can be treated as a charitable donation. Inspire have a detailed fundraising pack and provide advice and tips to help you start thinking about how you could raise funds for your trip.
We very much see fundraising as part of the experience and believe it can offer an opportunity to challenge yourself and gain new experiences before your trip even begins!